Explanation of the Flow of Thought in Romans 5:12 – 8:37 Is the topic.
This topic should address the
1. Introduction: one to two paragraphs, but no more than the first page. The thesis
statement must appear as the last sentence in the paragraph and should identify the
point to be argued.
2. The importance of the section for the overall point of Romans. Is this the key
element, secondary, or not important?
3. What is the main theme of that section of Romans? One or two paragraphs should be
sufficient here but be sure to include a definition of what the theme means (e.g. sin,
justification, sanctification, etc.).
4. Identify the organization of the thought in Romans 5 – 8. This section should identify
the main points of the section with an explanation of how Paul developed each point.
The student should expect to find three main points with each point developed in
5:12-23; 6:1-14; 6:15-23; chapter 7; 8:1-17 and 8:18-37 This section should occupy
the bulk of the paper, up to seven pages and it should support the thesis regarding
what the main theme is.
5. Conclusion. The conclusion should summarize the argument in the paper. No new
argument may be developed in the conclusion. One or two paragraphs should be
The bibliography must consist of at least ten sources, written in current Turabian style, other than the annotation mentioned below. For students unfamiliar with Turabian, the School of Divinity has provided a very helpful guide, including an example paper. Please see the link in the Syllabus and Course Schedule in the Course Overview.
Consult and interact with at least ten published scholarly sources. Only published sources may be used. Unpublished Internet sources are not research level sources. Published material, that is located on library sites, Google Books, etc. are useful. The Holy Bible, dictionaries/lexicons, and concordances must be utilized, but they are not counted in the minimum number of sources. These are simply understood components of research. These types of sources need to be included in the bibliography, but do not count toward the required ten.
A few clarifications should be made regarding acceptable sources for this research paper. First, the sources you consult for your paper must be published sources. That is, they are published by reputable academic publishers as opposed to private essays, blogs, student papers, etc. Second, it is essential that you consult research-oriented sources. These are works that directly relate to your thesis and the biblical text you are analyzing.
The bibliography must include a one sentence statement (only one sentence) for each source regarding how the source will address the paper topic. Here is an example of what that would look like (this is not a suggested source for the paper):
Watson, Frances. Paul, Judaism and the Gentiles: Beyond the New Perspective. Revised Edition.
Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2007.
This source will help identify how New Perspective positions must evolve regarding Paul’s view of justification.
Suggestions for Research Sources
The Romans paper is a biblical analysis paper, which is much different from a paper regarding general doctrine. For that reason, systematic theology and other kinds of general theology/doctrinal sources must be avoided for best results. The following kinds of sources will prove to be most valuable:
1. Commentaries on Romans that you can use to help you explain the questions in the passages that deal with your topic. See a good commentary for an outline of Romans to show you which sections of the letter deals with each of the issues. Your textbook can help with that. (As a hint, pay attention to the footnotes and sources in the commentaries, as they help you see other sources you might wish to use.). Avoid, however, Matthew Henry. That commentary is devotional and far too old to address the issues ni moden discussion of Romans.
2. Books that focus on your topic, but only if they focus on what Paul wrote about your topic in Romans. As above, avoid systematic theology sources.
3. A good Bible dictionary (but only one). See below for where you can locate those. Don’t use standard English dictionaries or encyclopedias for these biblical issues.
4. Journal articles that address passages in Romans that will address what Paul wrote about your topic.
The topic is an explanation of the flow of thought in Romans 5:12–8:37.
This topic should deal with the
1. Introduction: one to two paragraphs, no more than one page. The dissertation
The statement must appear as the paragraph’s final phrase and must identify the
argument to be made
2. The section’s significance to the broader point of Romans. Is this the crucial factor?
Is it a primary, secondary, or insignificant element?
3. What is the main point of that chapter of Romans? One or two paragraphs should be included.
suffice here, but provide a description of what the theme implies (e.g. sin,
Justification, sanctification, and so on).
4. Identify the order of thinking in Romans 5–8 in this section.
Why Choose Instant Nursing Papers?
Quality Nursing Papers
We assist students in achieving the best top-grade in their nursing papers, and in compliance with the provided instructions. Have your nursing paper written with a certified specialist Ph.D., Bachelor's, and Master's graduates with many years of experience in academic writing.
Experts with Ph.d., MDs and DNP Holders
Our writers have acquired Ph.D., MDs and DNP credentials from world class institutions. Our writers can handle papers from any discipline and can handle over 100+ subjects.
Nursing Papers Cheap
We provide a great deal of student-friendly prices and professionalism with all our nursing essay writing services. Our paper writing services have a user-friendly interface and professional nursing academic assistance. We are committed to assisting all students with their nursing assignments and projects regardless of their academic level.
Fast Paper Delivery
Our writers follow a strict schedule to ensure papers are delivered before the deadline to enable our editors to proofread before the final delivery to our customers. We strictly observe the early delivery of assignments to meet our clients' deadlines.
Plagiarism-free Nursing Papers
Our expert nursing paper writers are dedicated to conducting thorough research and writing papers from scratch to deliver original papers. To avoid paper plagiarism, all orders go through steps of writing, editing, and proofreading.
24Hour Customer Help
Our customer support is available 24/7/365 to help clients and make their paper writing services easy to use. Our experienced support team is available to answer your queries any time, 24 hours a day.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Nursing Papers Writing Service
We provide Nursing Assignment Services to Nursing students. Also, we are not limited to providing Nursing assignment help to students only. We also provide assignment help and solutions to community health nursing, Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biophysics, and Nutrition & Dietetics.
Sit back, relax while our writers sort you out on your most daunting nursing essay queries on how to write a good nursing essay. We got you if you are looking for the best nursing essay services.
It is no doubt that qualifying for a nursing career is difficult and requires a series of tests. Most nursing students must put in a lot of work in their assignments and coursework. Instantnursingpapers.com will help you answer queries such as “who can write my nursing research paper?”.
Nursing Dissertation Help
Instantnursingpapers.com will save you the hustle of undergoing pressure or even depression while doing your nursing dissertation paper. Save yourself from all the long sleepless nights and pressure by working with our best nursing dissertation writing professionals.
Nursing Coursework Help
If you happen to hop into our site in search of nursing coursework help, look no further. We are the number one solution for the best nursing coursework assignments. Therefore, to complete the best APA nursing coursework, seek help from professional nursing coursework experts at instantnursingpapers.com