Here are the requirements for the Research Proposal (1,250 to 1,500 words). Include 8-10 scholarly, peer-reviewed sources within the last five years:
Title Page, Abstract page, and References page in APA format (10%). Please refer to the APA style guide regarding the difference between an abstract and an introduction.
Introductory section (20%): This is the longest section of your paper. Begin with an introductory paragraph that states the purpose of the paper. Then, go into detail on your literature review. Begin with a general review of your topic and move to specific studies that are similar to your proposal. Show how your proposal is different from what has been done before. Build to a paragraph that includes your hypothesis (-ses).
1. Develop your problem statement.
2. Develop a hypothesis on the topic you selected.
3. Include the hypothesis you submitted for Topic 3 DQ 2 (Online) or sent to instructor (Onground). Use the feedback you receive from the discussion forum to revise your hypothesis if necessary.
Body of the Report:
1. Method section (20%): This part has four sections (each of which is a subheading): (a) Participants- Explain how many participants will be involved in the study. What will be their relevant characteristics (age, gender, race, etc.)? How will they be recruited? Provide additional information to for clarity; (b) Apparatus/ Materials/ Instruments- What materials or instruments will be used in the experiment? What ingredients will you need to run your study (tests, gadgets, paper/ pencils, etc.)? Clearly state if the instrument is self-created or used in a previous study; (c) Procedure- Provide a clear description of all procedures to be followed in the study. Will there be groups? Will there be manipulation to control variables? Provide the steps of the study in chronological order for the reader. Write in the conditional tense since the study will not be carried out; and (d) Design- Briefly explain the design of the experiment and why that is the best design for your study. (e.g., correlational non-experimental design, between-subjects, within-subjects, or mixed experimental design). Describe the independent variable and the corresponding levels and the dependent variable and the level of measurement.
2. Results (20%): This section may be combined with the Discussion section. Include a paragraph describing what statistic will be used (e.g., t-test, ANOVA, correlation, chi-square), how many degrees of freedom, alpha level (choose .05), and critical value. (Do not create fake results.)
3. Discussion (20%): Include at least four paragraphs: (a) Describe what it would mean if significant results were obtained. Then describe what it would mean to obtain nonsignificant results; (b) Discuss how the study will follow APA ethical guidelines by discussing the use of an informed consent form, debriefing statement, deception, and obtaining IRB permission; (c) Discuss any limitations in the study (e.g., possible confounding, lack of random assignment or random sampling, etc.); and (d) Conclude with a discussion of future studies that could arise from the present study.
References: Include at least 8-10 scholarly, peer-reviewed sources published within the last 5 years.
Appendices: Include two figures, OR two tables, OR a table and a figure (10%). A table consists of columns and rows of numbers or text, and a figure is anything else (chart, map, graph, etc.). For example, set up a table focusing on participants, include your individually created survey, use/cite tables from a previous study, refer to Chapter 14 summary table, include Informed Consent figure and/or Debriefing Form figure. If unsure, contact your instructor for confirmation of appendices.
Why Choose Instant Nursing Papers?
Quality Nursing Papers
We assist students in achieving the best top-grade in their nursing papers, and in compliance with the provided instructions. Have your nursing paper written with a certified specialist Ph.D., Bachelor's, and Master's graduates with many years of experience in academic writing.
Experts with Ph.d., MDs and DNP Holders
Our writers have acquired Ph.D., MDs and DNP credentials from world class institutions. Our writers can handle papers from any discipline and can handle over 100+ subjects.
Nursing Papers Cheap
We provide a great deal of student-friendly prices and professionalism with all our nursing essay writing services. Our paper writing services have a user-friendly interface and professional nursing academic assistance. We are committed to assisting all students with their nursing assignments and projects regardless of their academic level.
Fast Paper Delivery
Our writers follow a strict schedule to ensure papers are delivered before the deadline to enable our editors to proofread before the final delivery to our customers. We strictly observe the early delivery of assignments to meet our clients' deadlines.
Plagiarism-free Nursing Papers
Our expert nursing paper writers are dedicated to conducting thorough research and writing papers from scratch to deliver original papers. To avoid paper plagiarism, all orders go through steps of writing, editing, and proofreading.
24Hour Customer Help
Our customer support is available 24/7/365 to help clients and make their paper writing services easy to use. Our experienced support team is available to answer your queries any time, 24 hours a day.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Nursing Papers Writing Service
We provide Nursing Assignment Services to Nursing students. Also, we are not limited to providing Nursing assignment help to students only. We also provide assignment help and solutions to community health nursing, Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biophysics, and Nutrition & Dietetics.
Sit back, relax while our writers sort you out on your most daunting nursing essay queries on how to write a good nursing essay. We got you if you are looking for the best nursing essay services.
It is no doubt that qualifying for a nursing career is difficult and requires a series of tests. Most nursing students must put in a lot of work in their assignments and coursework. Instantnursingpapers.com will help you answer queries such as “who can write my nursing research paper?”.
Nursing Dissertation Help
Instantnursingpapers.com will save you the hustle of undergoing pressure or even depression while doing your nursing dissertation paper. Save yourself from all the long sleepless nights and pressure by working with our best nursing dissertation writing professionals.
Nursing Coursework Help
If you happen to hop into our site in search of nursing coursework help, look no further. We are the number one solution for the best nursing coursework assignments. Therefore, to complete the best APA nursing coursework, seek help from professional nursing coursework experts at instantnursingpapers.com