HCS 586 Week 3 Individual Assignment Strategic Plan Part II Environmental Analysis and Setting Strategic Goals (2 Papers) Recent
Submit the SWOT analysis as a Microsoft® Excel® attachment.
Perform a gap analysis. A SWOT analysis helps determine performance gaps. It includes the following components:
rite a 1,400- to 1,750-word report in which you do the following:
• Explain why an environmental analysis is important in the development of your strategic plan by answering the following questions:
• What is the purpose of environmental analysis?
• What are the implications of environmental analysis in the creation of your strategic plan?
• What are the major benefits of competitive analysis as part of your strategic planning process?
• What evolving economic, legal, and regulatory issues may potentially have an effect on your strategic plan?
• Based on your SWOT analysis, provide an assessment of your chosen organization in which you include the following:
• The organization’s ability to accomplish its mission, goals, and objectives as set in previous strategic plans
• The organization’s ability to respond to internal and external changes and challenges
• Incorporate your SWOT analysis findings into clearly stated goals and objectives for a 3- to 5-year period, focusing on your strategic plan areas.
• You will have two to three goals for each year, with two to three measurable objectives for each goal.
• Goals may span several years.
• Outline your goals and objectives clearly and provide a narrative explanation for each.
Cite at least three sources to support your information.