In this project, you will complete a timesheet for David Swinson, similar to the one you worked on in Skill Review 1.1.
In this project, you will complete a timesheet for David Swinson, similar to the one you worked on in Skill Review 1.1. You will need to enter and format missing dates, correct a data entry mistake, apply number formatting, and enter formulas to calculate the total billable hours per day, the daily total for each day, and the bill total for the week.
Skills needed to complete this project:
• Working in Protected View (Skill 1.3)
• Navigating a Workbook (Skill 1.2)
• Entering and Editing Text and Numbers in Cells (Skill 1.4)
• Inserting Data Using AutoFill (Skill 1.7)
• Entering Dates and Applying Date Formats (Skill 1.6)
• Calculating Totals with the Quick Analysis Tool (Skill 1.14)
• Applying Number Formats (Skill 1.5)
• Understanding Absolute and Relative References (Skill 1.11)
• Entering Simple Formulas (Skill 1.10)
• Using the Recommended Charts Feature (Skill 1.9)
• Exploring Charts (Skill 1.8)
• Previewing and Printing a Worksheet (Skill 1.20)
1. Open the start file EX2019-ChallengeYourself-1-3. The file will be renamed automatically to include your name. Change the file name if directed to do so by your instructor, and save it.
2. If the workbook opens in Protected View, enable editing so you can make changes to the workbook.
3. If necessary, scroll to the bottom of the worksheet so you can see the empty timesheet beginning on row 17.
4. The dates are missing from the timesheet. Enter the date 7/29/2019 in cell B18.
5. Use AutoFill to complete the dates in cells C18:H18.
6. Change the date format for B18:H18 to the date format similar to 14-Mar.
7. The hours reported for the Proctor client on Friday (cell F22) are incorrect. Change the number in cell F22 to: 4
8. Use the Quick Analysis tool to enter total hours for each day. Use the cell range B19:H22. The daily totals should be inserted into the range B23:H23.
9. Format the hours billed section (cells B19:H23) to use the Comma Style number format. Be sure to include the total row.
10. Enter a formula in cell B25 to calculate the daily bill for Monday, July 29. The formula should calculate the total billable hours for the day (cell B23) times the billable rate (B4). Be sure to use an absolute cell reference for the billable rate.
11. Use AutoFill to copy the formula to the remaining days in the timesheet (cells C25:H25).
12. Calculate the bill total for the week by summing the daily bill amounts. In cell B26, enter a formula using the SUM function. The function argument should be the range of cells representing the daily bill totals (B25:H25).
13. Apply the Currency number format to cells B25:H25 and cell B26.
14. Use the Recommended Charts feature to insert a line chart representing hours worked for each day for the week of July 29. Select cells A18:H22 for the chart data.
15. Change the chart title to: Week of July 29
16. Preview how the worksheet will look when printed. If the print preview shows only the chart, return to the worksheet and click anywhere to deselect the chart. Now the print preview should show the entire worksheet.
17. Save and close the workbook.
18. Upload and save your project file.
19. Submit the project for grading.
How to Write Nursing Care Plans Latest Guide
BUS 340 Grand Canyon Week 5 Complete Work
HLT 310V Week 2 Assignment Healing Hospital A Daring Paradigm
Aspect of Entrepreneurship
Why Choose Instant Nursing Papers?
Quality Nursing Papers
We assist students in achieving the best top-grade in their nursing papers, and in compliance with the provided instructions. Have your nursing paper written with a certified specialist Ph.D., Bachelor's, and Master's graduates with many years of experience in academic writing.
Experts with Ph.d., MDs and DNP Holders
Our writers have acquired Ph.D., MDs and DNP credentials from world class institutions. Our writers can handle papers from any discipline and can handle over 100+ subjects.
Nursing Papers Cheap
We provide a great deal of student-friendly prices and professionalism with all our nursing essay writing services. Our paper writing services have a user-friendly interface and professional nursing academic assistance. We are committed to assisting all students with their nursing assignments and projects regardless of their academic level.
Fast Paper Delivery
Our writers follow a strict schedule to ensure papers are delivered before the deadline to enable our editors to proofread before the final delivery to our customers. We strictly observe the early delivery of assignments to meet our clients' deadlines.
Plagiarism-free Nursing Papers
Our expert nursing paper writers are dedicated to conducting thorough research and writing papers from scratch to deliver original papers. To avoid paper plagiarism, all orders go through steps of writing, editing, and proofreading.
24Hour Customer Help
Our customer support is available 24/7/365 to help clients and make their paper writing services easy to use. Our experienced support team is available to answer your queries any time, 24 hours a day.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Nursing Papers Writing Service
We provide Nursing Assignment Services to Nursing students. Also, we are not limited to providing Nursing assignment help to students only. We also provide assignment help and solutions to community health nursing, Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biophysics, and Nutrition & Dietetics.
Sit back, relax while our writers sort you out on your most daunting nursing essay queries on how to write a good nursing essay. We got you if you are looking for the best nursing essay services.
It is no doubt that qualifying for a nursing career is difficult and requires a series of tests. Most nursing students must put in a lot of work in their assignments and coursework. Instantnursingpapers.com will help you answer queries such as “who can write my nursing research paper?”.
Nursing Dissertation Help
Instantnursingpapers.com will save you the hustle of undergoing pressure or even depression while doing your nursing dissertation paper. Save yourself from all the long sleepless nights and pressure by working with our best nursing dissertation writing professionals.
Nursing Coursework Help
If you happen to hop into our site in search of nursing coursework help, look no further. We are the number one solution for the best nursing coursework assignments. Therefore, to complete the best APA nursing coursework, seek help from professional nursing coursework experts at instantnursingpapers.com