DNP 810 Topic 1 Individual Success Plan (ISP): Part 1, DNP810
The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment in this course requires your collaboration with the course faculty early on to establish a plan for successful completion of mutually identified and agreed upon specific deliverables for your programmatic requirements. Programmatic requirements are: (1) completion of required practice immersion hours, (2) completion of work associated with program competencies, (3) work associated toward completion of your Direct Practice Improvement Project.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment as it pertains to deliverables due in this course:
- Locate and download the Individual Success Plan (ISP) document in the DNP Program Documents folder in the DNP Program Materials section of the DC Network.
- Review the DNP Program Milestones document in the DC Network and identify which milestones apply to this course. Note: Not all courses have milestones.
- Determine what practice experiences you plan to seek to address each competency. Include how many hours you plan to set aside to meet your goals. Learners will apply concepts from each of their core courses to reflect upon, critically examine, and improve current practice, and are required to integrate scholarly readings to develop case reports that demonstrate increasingly complex and proficient practice.
- Use the ISP to develop a personal plan for completing your practice hours and how competencies will be met. Show all the major milestones and deliverables.
Within the ISP, ensure you identify specific deliverables which can include the following: Individualized DNP practice immersion contracts; comprehensive clinical log of hours applied to doctoral level learning outcomes; learner evaluations; mentor evaluations; current and updated CV; scholarly activities; GCU DNP competency self-assessment; reflective journal; course goals and plan for how competencies and practice immersion hours will be met; faculty and mentor approvals of course goals and documented practice immersion hours; and DPI project milestones.
- Identify the specific deliverables you will complete throughout this course from those defined above or others negotiated with your faculty. You must turn in a new ISP in each course.
- Identify the remaining deliverables you will complete in the upcoming courses.
- List the challenges you expect to encounter as you continue the practice hour and competency requirements throughout this course? How might you overcome these challenges?
- You can renegotiate these deliverables with your faculty throughout this course and update your ISP accordingly.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You not are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Complete the Contact Information table at the beginning of the ISP document and type in your signature and the date on which you completed the table.
Read the information in the ISP document including the following:
- Learner Expectations
- Derivation of the ISP
- Instructions for completing the ISP
Follow the instructions and complete the ISP.Individual Success Plan (ISP): Part 1, DNP810
DNP810 Week 5 Discussions Sample Approach
Describe one health issue and discuss how nutrition can impact this health issue positively and negatively.
Diabetes is a common health issue now a days. Most of the people who are suffering from diabetes also suffer from different other issues. Diabetes and nutrition has direct relationship in both positive and negative manners. Nutrition and diet habits directly effect on our body and life. Poor nutrition means damage of physical and mental health. A healthy and nutrition full diet is considered to be the therapy of this disease but some time it also create worse conditions. If a diabetic person eat against their nutrition plan it will lead to some time death. Nutrition is an essential part of diabetes care.
As opposed to a prohibitive diet, a diet reasonable for diabetes is just an adhering to a good diet plan that is individualized by your necessities and way of life. Individuals with diabetes don’t have to go on an extraordinary diet. You may need to change your diet, instead of redesign it. On the off chance that you have diabetes, your specialist would likely prescribe that you see a Dietitian to direct you on dietary changes that can enable you to control your blood glucose levels and deal with your weight. For ideal diabetes control, one must perceive that amount and nature of starches are to be considered. Not all sugars influence your blood glucose levels a similar way.
Gibaldi, J. (2004). MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers (sixth edition). . New York: The Modern Language Association of America.
Singh RB, R. S. (1997). Diet and lifestyle guidelines and desirable levels of risk factors for the prevention of diabetes and its vascular complications in Indians: a scientistatement of the International College of Nutrition. J Cardiovasc Risk , 4:201–8.
Choose one disorder of malnutrition. Discuss the genetic and environmental influences on this disorder, including prevalence rates, testing, treatment, and prognosis.
Scurvy is the common disorder of malnutrition. It occurs because of the absence of Vit-C. Scurvy is uncommon in industrialized countries, however it can influence more established individuals, the individuals who devour inordinate amounts of liquor, and individuals who don’t eat crisp products of the soil. A few newborn children and kids who take after a restricted eating regimen for any reason might be inclined to scurvy.
It is not just a nutritional disorder but it has also some genetic possibilities. It also happen due to the polymorphism in plasma protein haptoglobin. Prompt diagnosis and treatment can prevent the development and complications of malnutrition. The sort of treatment will rely upon the seriousness of the malnutrition, and the nearness of any hidden conditions or complications. The human services supplier will set up a focused on mind design, with particular goes for treatment. There will ordinarily be a nourishing project with a uniquely arranged eating regimen, and potentially some extra wholesome supplements. Individuals with extreme malnourishment or ingestion issues may require counterfeit nourishing help, either through a tube or intravenously. The patient will be nearly observed for advance, and their treatment will be frequently surveyed to guarantee their nourishing needs are being met. General checking can help guarantee a suitable admission of calories and supplements. This might be balanced as the patient’s prerequisites change. Patients getting fake wholesome help will begin eating typically when they can.
Langlois MR, D. J. (1997). Effect of haptoglobin on the metabolism of vitamin C. . Am J Clin Nutr , ;66:606-610.Individual Success Plan (ISP): Part 1, DNP810