Assignment 1: Discussion—The Benefits of Person-Focused Pay Programs
Although no large-scale studies have clearly demonstrated the benefits of the person-focused pay programs, case studies suggest that employees and companies enjoy advantages from person-focused pay programs.
In this assignment, you will review and apply the benefits of a person-focused pay program.
Respond to the following:
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of a person-focused approach for both the employer and the employee. Support your position with specific examples.
- By Saturday, February 25, 2017, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through Wednesday, March 1, 2017, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. While responding, make sure you include course content and appropriate references to support your statements.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
This chapter begins by exploring the normal structure and function of the heart. It then examines the etiology, pathophysiology, and clinical manifestations of five heart disorders: arrhythmias, congestive heart failure, valvular heart disease, coronary artery disease, and pericardial disease.
· Jacobsen, R. C., & Gratton, M. C. (2011). A case of unrecognized prehospital anaphylactic shock.Prehospital Emergency Care, 15(1), 61–66.
Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
This article provides information relating to the diagnosis and management of anaphylactic shock. It also explores difficulties encountered when diagnosing uncommon clinical presentations of anaphylactic shock.
· American Heart Association. (2012). Retrieved from
· Million Hearts. (2012). Retrieved from
· National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. (2012). Retrieved from