Research paper on Hepatitis B, Pneumonia & Glaucoma: Research Papers- 2 Biology Research papers (4pages Max each)
1. Hepatitis B (6 journal Papers/Critical Reviews/Endnote Style Referencing/Follow instructions on grading rubric/4pgs max)
2. Pneumonia (6 journal Papers/Critical Reviews/Endnote Style Referencing/Follow instructions on grading rubric/4pgs max)
3. Glaucoma(6 journal Papers/Critical Reviews/Endnote Style Referencing/Follow instructions on grading rubric/4pgs max)
Research paper on Hepatitis B, Pneumonia & Glaucoma Format Instructions:
➢ Length – 3- 4 pages – (not including a References and Cover Page)
➢ Double-spaced, size 12 font, margins 1” left, right, upper and lower.
➢ Use the APA format for references, there are instructions in the College Library for your information.
➢ Cite all borrowed language in quotations (not more than 10% of your paper)
➢ Research must include 6 different sources – not more than 3 internet sources
➢ Bibliography / Reference Page should be in “end note” format
You are required to write a critical analysis of the disease of your choice.
Included in this analysis, you will need to explain how the disease you chose
affects the various body systems where relevant.
The following relevant and concise information must (if pertinent) be included in your write up.
▪ Name of disease
▪ History of the disease
▪ Description of disease
Anatomy of the system(s) involved
▪ Effects on other body systems
▪ Cause of disease
▪ Signs and symptoms
▪ Diagnosis of the disease
▪ Complications, if any
▪ Treatment and side effects
Conclusion should include the following:
▪ Brief mention of current or proposed research that may significantly impact the
▪ Prevention strategies if any
▪ Your insight / opinion
NOTE: you must focus on the anatomy & physiology of the disease/disorder. Cover
the normal anatomy & physiology of the organ system affected and then state what the
disease/disorder does to this organ system, and other organ systems. In other words, if
you are picking tuberculosis, I do not want you to go too much in detail about the
bacteria that causes it but how the bacteria escape our body’s defenses and what the
bacteria do to the lungs, bones, etc.