The criminal trial process has many components
The criminal trial process has many components. In this assignment, you explore real-life examples of the criminal trial process in two different types of trials.
Search the Internet for trials using parameters such as but not limited to “watch criminal trials online,” or visit the Wild About Trial website. Or use trials that you are familiar with due to being in the news.
Compare two criminal trials that occurred in the United States. A trial is a case that, after arrest, had a judge and jury decide the outcome. There was testimony and a final verdict by the jury. If possible, compare a murder trial with one involving another major felony. Include the parties represented in each trial (i.e., victim and defendant) by name. Who was the prosecutor? Who was the defense attorney? Etc.
CAUTIONS: 1. This is a class in criminal courts in the United States. Make sure your cases are both criminal cases that were tried in the United States.
2. These cases you use must involve criminal charges and that the cases went all the way to trial and a verdict. No plea bargaining, no arrests that have not yet gone to trial, no civil cases. (Using these types of cases are the biggest mistakes I see in this assignment.) If you have to write, “the defendant pled guilty” then the case is no good.
3. A trial is what happens from the time a group of citizens is brought into the courtroom to begin jury selection and goes through the jury returning with a verdict. That is all this paper is concerned about. Discuss the facts only for a better understanding of what happened during the trial.
4. These cases must deal with an actual criminal trial that occurred in the United States and that had a jury render a verdict of either guilty or not guilty. Please do not select a case that you find was a miscarriage of justice just so you can express your outrage. The paper is concerned only with the facts of what happened during the trial and to help teach you about the workings of a trial.
5. Please refer to Chapter 13 for the steps in a trial. It is from this list you are to describe what happened in your trials.
6. If you have any questions or concerns about the cases you want to use, ask me first. If you want, please run your choices by me before beginning. Points will be deducted for trials that do not meet these requirements.
Write 350- to 700-word comparison in which you:
Summarize what each trial was about.
Identify the type of court the trials were held in (refer to Ch. 1 for types of courts in the United States).
Describe as many of the steps of each trial as you can (refer to Ch. 13 for the steps/process).
Explain the similarities and differences between the two trials you selected.
Identify as many of the actors of each trial as you can who play a role in the steps of the trial process. What were their roles?
Cite in the body of the paper a minimum of 2 sources (one source for each trial) for each piece of information you learn from an outside source, whether or not you used a quotation.
TSL 558 Topic 2 Discussions GCU Culturally Responsive Curricula
Infectious Disease Diagnosis
PSY 402 Sensation and Perception Full Course GCU
NRS 427V Week 5 Assignments
Why Choose Instant Nursing Papers?
Quality Nursing Papers
We assist students in achieving the best top-grade in their nursing papers, and in compliance with the provided instructions. Have your nursing paper written with a certified specialist Ph.D., Bachelor's, and Master's graduates with many years of experience in academic writing.
Experts with Ph.d., MDs and DNP Holders
Our writers have acquired Ph.D., MDs and DNP credentials from world class institutions. Our writers can handle papers from any discipline and can handle over 100+ subjects.
Nursing Papers Cheap
We provide a great deal of student-friendly prices and professionalism with all our nursing essay writing services. Our paper writing services have a user-friendly interface and professional nursing academic assistance. We are committed to assisting all students with their nursing assignments and projects regardless of their academic level.
Fast Paper Delivery
Our writers follow a strict schedule to ensure papers are delivered before the deadline to enable our editors to proofread before the final delivery to our customers. We strictly observe the early delivery of assignments to meet our clients' deadlines.
Plagiarism-free Nursing Papers
Our expert nursing paper writers are dedicated to conducting thorough research and writing papers from scratch to deliver original papers. To avoid paper plagiarism, all orders go through steps of writing, editing, and proofreading.
24Hour Customer Help
Our customer support is available 24/7/365 to help clients and make their paper writing services easy to use. Our experienced support team is available to answer your queries any time, 24 hours a day.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Our Nursing Papers Writing Service
We provide Nursing Assignment Services to Nursing students. Also, we are not limited to providing Nursing assignment help to students only. We also provide assignment help and solutions to community health nursing, Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biophysics, and Nutrition & Dietetics.
Sit back, relax while our writers sort you out on your most daunting nursing essay queries on how to write a good nursing essay. We got you if you are looking for the best nursing essay services.
It is no doubt that qualifying for a nursing career is difficult and requires a series of tests. Most nursing students must put in a lot of work in their assignments and coursework. Instantnursingpapers.com will help you answer queries such as “who can write my nursing research paper?”.
Nursing Dissertation Help
Instantnursingpapers.com will save you the hustle of undergoing pressure or even depression while doing your nursing dissertation paper. Save yourself from all the long sleepless nights and pressure by working with our best nursing dissertation writing professionals.
Nursing Coursework Help
If you happen to hop into our site in search of nursing coursework help, look no further. We are the number one solution for the best nursing coursework assignments. Therefore, to complete the best APA nursing coursework, seek help from professional nursing coursework experts at instantnursingpapers.com